Eligibility to Participate in Humanities I or II:
Students have to declare their degree expected term in one of the approved Humanities majors for no later than summer 2017 or by the end of fall 2017.
*Please note that for fall 2017 candidates, you need to do a Special Inclusion Petition with the College of Letters and Science, please do so on your my.ucla.edu to participate in the Humanities commencement ceremonies. It is your responsibility to ensure that these requirements are met.
Student Regalia Ordering: Students must wear regalia to take part in Humanities I or II. Students should order regalia through Graduation Etc. It is recommended that a student order their regalia by the beginning of April 2017, which can be purchased through the UCLA store.
Humanities I and II Ticketing:
- Students can order tickets from Friday, April 28, 4:00 p.m. – Friday, May 19 via my.ucla.edu;
- HUM I and HUM II participating students are eligible for 4 free tickets. Additionally, students have the possibility of up to 4 waitlist tickets at $12/each.
- Waitlist tickets are NOT guaranteed.
- If students have any issues with ticketing for Hum I and II, please contact, Barbara Van Nostrand: email@example.com.
- After Friday May 19th, No ticket orders are guaranteed
Department Reception: Please contact your department undergraduate Student Affairs Officer for details about any further department receptions associated with commencement.
For the UCLA College ceremonies, please contact http://www.college.ucla.edu/commencement/help/contact/