General Student Information
Eligibility to Participate in Humanities I or II:
Students have to declare their degree expected term in one of the approved Humanities majors by the end of fall 2021 and no later then Summer 2022. please note, Humanities II is allowing minor participants this year.
*Please note that for fall 2022 candidates, students need to do a Special Inclusion Petition with the College of Letters and Science. Please complete petition on my.ucla.edu to participate in the Humanities commencement ceremonies. It is a student’s responsibility to ensure that these requirements are met.
Student Regalia Ordering: Students must wear regalia to take part in Humanities I or II. Students should order regalia through Graduation Etc. It is recommended that a student order their regalia by the beginning of April 2022, which can be purchased through the UCLA store.
Humanities I and II Ticketing:
- Students ticketing window is tentatively scheduled for May 6th, 2022 through May 20th, 2022 via my.ucla.edu;
- HUM I and HUM II participating students are eligible for 4 free tickets. Additionally, students have the possibility of up to 4 waitlist tickets at $20/each. Guest tickets are required for the Royce Hall venue and will need to be scanned at entry.
- Waitlist tickets are NOT guaranteed, but if given to students, you will be charged directly.
- Graduating students do not need a ticket to enter the ceremony, your regalia is your ticket into the ceremony.
- If students have any issues with ticketing for Hum I and II, please contact, Barbara Van Nostrand: email@example.com.
- After May 20th, No ticket orders are guaranteed. After deadline ticket requests on this website will not available for request until May 23rd , 2022
Department Reception: Please contact your department undergraduate Student Affairs Officer for details about any further department receptions associated with commencement.
For the UCLA College ceremonies, please contact https://www.college.ucla.edu/commencement/