General Student Information
Eligibility to Participate in Humanities I or II:
Students have to declare their degree expected term in one of the approved Humanities majors and minors by the end of fall 2022 and no later then Summer 2023.
*Please note that for fall 2023 candidates, students need to do a Special Inclusion Petition with the College of Letters and Science. Please complete petition on my.ucla.edu to participate in the Humanities commencement ceremonies. It is a student’s responsibility to ensure that these requirements are met.
Student Regalia Ordering: Students must wear regalia to take part in Humanities I or II. Students should order regalia through Graduation Etc. It is recommended that a student order their regalia by the beginning of April 2023, which can be purchased through the UCLA store.
Humanities I and II Ticketing:
- Students ticketing window is Friday, May 12, 2023, and it ends on Friday, May 26, 2023 via my.ucla.edu;
- HUM I and HUM II participating students are eligible for 4 free tickets. Additionally, students have the possibility of up to 4 waitlist tickets at $20/each. Guest tickets are required for the Royce Hall venue and will need to be scanned at entry.
- Waitlist tickets are NOT guaranteed, but if given to students, you will be charged directly.
- Graduating students do not need a ticket to enter the ceremony, your regalia is your ticket into the ceremony.
- If students have any issues with ticketing for Hum I and II, please contact, Barbara Van Nostrand: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After Friday May 26th, 2023 No ticket orders are guaranteed. After deadline ticket requests on this website will not available for request until May 30th, 2023
Department Reception: Please contact your department undergraduate Student Affairs Officer for details about any further department receptions associated with commencement.
For the UCLA College ceremonies, please contact https://www.college.ucla.edu/commencement/