Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 |
Time: 4pm-7pm |
Location: Royce 314
Want to work in management? Not quite sure how your humanities degree can help get you there?
Come join us for this UCLA Career Center JumpStart and Humanities event that will highlight career trajectories in business/management. Meet a panel of high level experts that can provide you with insight on how to move up the career ladder.
This event is partnered with UCLA Career Center’s Jump Start program for a three hour event where students will learn how their humanities and north campus degree can help them reach the top of the career ladder in business.
4-5pm: Career Center Presentation on Careers in Management with Management in Training program recruiters from EJ Gallo and Target
5-6pm: Panel is Experts in the field give you insider tips on moving up. Panelists include:
- Jason Silletti (English ’91): Vice President and Private Wealth Manager, Goldman Sachs
- Caprice Willard (English ’94): Regional Vice President, MyMacys Strategy
- Shirley Wei (Comparative Literature & French ’02): Owner, Law Office of Shirley Wei
- Teo Martinez (Classics ’99): CEO, Growing Generations
- MODERATOR: Professor Stefan Timmermans, Professor UCLA Sociology
6-7pm: Networking Reception with Dinner!